Our client is a leader in providing specialist solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. This will be your opportunity to work collaboratively with stakeholders and industry representatives to support Defence capabilities for years to come. The role will cover several tasks across general administration, document development, relationship management and providing advice on export controls and International Traffic in Arms Regulations.
I am seeking someone with exceptional people & organisational skills that can foster a collaborative team environment. The successful applicant will be multi-skilled, flexible, and hardworking, someone who wants to develop a career with a leading Defence organisation.
- Provide advice on export controls and International Traffic in Arms Regulations
- Provide admin support to the team including governance and reporting coordination
- Work collaboratively with stakeholders, in the preparation of reports relating to project performance
- Coordinate internal and external communication
- Develop draft documentation including project management artefacts, reports, briefings, and other correspondence
- Data management & analysis
- Experience within the Defence sector in a similar role
- Thorough understanding of export controls and International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR)
- Project coordination skillsets (mandatory)
- Process orientated with excellent attention to detail
- Knowledge of Defence's project management framework (desirable)
- Must have a current NV1 Defence security clearance
- Rewarding project contribution with transferable skills to be gained
- Variety of new and exciting Defence projects
- Training programs to kick start your career
The Kinexus Defence team is the largest Defence specific recruitment team in Australia and can provide unique support to projects across the country. As a trusted partner to the industry, we have access to existing and new project opportunities that will be created as the ADF seek to upgrade and replace its assets over the next two decades.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Toby Wright on 08 7226 6579 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TW
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.