Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to enhance Defence capabilities. This will be your opportunity to work collaboratively with stakeholders and industry representatives to support Defence and Government capabilities for years to come.
I am seeking someone with exceptional people & organisational skills that can foster a collaborative team environment. The successful applicant will work within a highly professional environment, providing overall project support across several work packages.
- Provide admin support to the PMO including governance and reporting coordination
- Work collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders, industry representatives and Space Industry companies
- Coordinate internal and external stakeholder communication
- Develop draft documentation including project management artefacts, executive reports, project briefings and media responses
- Provide ad hoc support to the Integrated Project Manager and Project Director
- Project coordination skillsets
- Project management skills (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience coordinating projects
- Knowledge of Defence's project management framework (desirable)
- Must have a current Defence security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 20 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Melanie Lo on 04 29540903 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-ML
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.