Are you a Project Support Professional looking to take the next step in your career? We are seeking a project support officer to join a dynamic team, working directly to support the Project Manager on cutting-edge Military project's in the Canberra. This role will be a great opportunity to join a highly professional organisation on major Defence acquisition projects, that will provide the successful applicant with excellent career & skills development.
This is a critical role, that will direct influence project capability across the business. The successful applicant should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in project support and ideally have experience working withing a Defence Environment
- Support Project Managers on project outcomes
- Maintaining project plans & using them to advise/report on project outcomes
- Document preparation for progress invoices and contractual claims.
- Maintenance of the project filing system and database.
- General administrative tasks to support the project.
- Review business case studies, conceptual and operational documents.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Liaising with key stakeholders on the progress on risks and issues
Skills & Experience required:
- Relevant qualifications in project management
- 3 years' experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Experience with Risk & issue tracking
- Ability to liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Firm understanding of time/priority management
- Ability to track and report on project progress
- CASG/Defence/Defence Industry experience is highly desirable
Applicants MUST hold current AGSVA Security Clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.