Are you a Project Support Professional looking to take the next step in your career? We are seeking a Project Support Officer for a long-term contract, working directly to support the Project Manager on cutting-edge Military projects in the Canberra.
This is a critical role, that will provide project support as the project moves through the stages of the capability lifecycle. The successful applicant should have a minimum of 3 years' experience in project support and have experience working withing a Defence Environment.
This role is available for an immediate start.
- Support Project Managers on project outcomes
- Maintaining project plans & using them to advise/report on project outcomes
- Document preparation for progress invoices and contractual claims.
- Maintenance of the project filing system and database.
- General administrative tasks to support the project.
- Review business case studies, conceptual and operational documents.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Liaising with key stakeholders on the progress on risks and issues
Skills & Experience required:
- Relevant qualifications in project management
- 3 years' experience in similar role
- Excellent verbal & written communication
- Understanding of the capability lifecycle
- Experience with Risk & issue tracking
- Ability to liaise with internal & external stakeholders
- Firm understanding of time/priority management
- Ability to track and report on project progress
- CASG/Defence/Defence Industry experience is highly desirable
- Minimum NV1 security clearance
Due to the nature of this project applicants will require to meet ITAR requirements and hold a current NV1 security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 21 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.