A Project Support Officer is required to work within the Australian Signals Directorate Security Operations (SECOPS) team to undertake Project support tasks.
The Project Support Officer will be responsible for managing packages of work, scheduling dependencies, documentation, data entry and providing administrative support. The Project Support Officer will play an important role in project planning, risk and issue management helping to drive projects forward to achieve outcomes for a diverse range of customers.
The Project Support Officer will need to be a self-starter and have an ability to work within strict timeframes. The role will require project support skills and a proven ability to work within an integrated team of technical and non-technical personnel
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 2
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
Skills and Knowledge:
- Oracle database use (desirable).
- Familiarity with security briefings (desirable). Experience in security vetting, administration or assurance is desirable.
- Assist with Project planning, Project delivery, schedules and manage work packages.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the development of project documentation, including standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Contribute and assist with routine record keeping and data entry, including using the organisation's electronic record keeping system.
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the logging of risks and issues
- With guidance from team leads, contribute and assist with the tracking and reporting of team action items.
- Work cohesively with other project team staff in a program setting.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.