Our defence client's Portfolio Management Office has a requirement for a Portfolio Management Analyst / Project Support Officer with broad experience in Capability Strategic Planning to undertake a number of capability development and related activities during the 2020-21 financial year. These activities include developing artefacts for delivery of key ADF ISREW and Cyber projects
Work will involve developing capability roadmaps, documentation and analysis of business requirements identification and strategic IT planning at the enterprise level to assist in technology outcomes for the division and the organisation. Management and engagement of internal and external stakeholders relevant to the portfolio of work is essential.
- Develop and conduct supporting strategic and planning activities to enable the enterprise technology strategy and IT operations framework to be implemented across the organisation
- Develop capability roadmaps, models and plans to drive strategic outcomes and portfolio management practices for the purposes of aligning capability initiatives
- Identify and initiate process improvements for business performance, portfolio governance and capability management
- Initiate and manage effective relationships and engagement with both internal and external stakeholders for the portfolio of work undertaken by the organisation
- Identify, document and resolve portfolio and organisational issues and problems that arise through the capability development lifecycle.
Other Skills & Knowledge
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise architecture design, standards and technologies and familiarity with DODAF framework for the purposes of developing capability roadmaps and business architecture.
- Experience at the portfolio, program and project level working within a P3O governance framework for the purposes of reporting, engagement and business strategy development. Relevant qualifications desirable.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.