SIGINT and Network Operations Group - Systems Project Office (SNO-SPO) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Project Support Officer (PSO)
The Project Support Officer will play an active role in managing packages of work, schedule dependencies, project documentation, procurement, and providing administrative support. The PSO will play an important role in project planning, risk and issue management, helping to drive projects forward to achieve outcomes for a diverse range of customers.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 3
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
- Position can be based out of Canberra or Brisbane
Skills and Knowledge:
- Demonstrated ICT project support competencies.
- Assist with project planning, delivery and work package management.
- Assist with development and maintenance of key project artefacts, including the project schedule.
- Support the implementation and maintenance of appropriate information management and record keeping practices.
- Assist with capturing and coordinating project tasks and actions.
- Assist with risk, issue and dependency management.
- Procure ICT-related goods and services.
- Work collaboratively and constructively as part of an Agile delivery team to ensure the timely delivery of a quality ICT capability.
- Work with fellow team members to improve team business processes and share knowledge.
Other Features of the Role:
- Ideally, the role will based in Canberra with minimal need to travel. Brisbane-based applicants will be considered, noting that some travel to Canberra would be required.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.