Project Support - Electronic Warfare - TSPV Required
This company is a leading provider of professional services to the Defence Industry, with over 20 years' experience working directly with the Commonwealth. These services include, but are not limited to; project management, engineering, asset management, integrated logistics support, procurement and training solutions. This global organisation is uniquely positioned across a wide range of projects above-the-line within the Australian Defence sector.
The role would suit a project management professional with extensive experience in program/project support who has worked across Government and Defence related projects at the highest level. In this role you will be managing and guiding innovative solutions, applying your proactive and methodical problem solving abilities and exercising professional judgement, whilst providing leadership, critical analysis and strategic advice to executive management and senior stakeholders to navigate complex and sensitive business issues. As this is a new project, in this role you will have the opportunity to put your stamp on the project outcomes. It's an opportunity to learn about future equipment in the Joint Electronic Warfare space and you will be supporting exciting technologies and future-ADF platforms.
- Assist - Deliver - Support
- Support Project Managers on project outcomes
- Maintaining project plans & use them to advise/report on project outcomes
- General administrative tasks to support the project.
- Assisting the Project Manager to maintain and monitor change, risk and issue registers by providing weekly reviews.
- Ability to work to challenging deadlines
- Liaise with key stakeholders, including CASG and high-level Defence personnel
Skills & Experience required:
- Experience working in a TS environment on the DINet (or international equivalent)
- Experience working with intelligence mission data personnel
- Have established contacts in a TS ICT environment or data environment
- Be familiar with data modernization, translating technical requirements to project needs
- Experience in Defence with ADF personnel
- Due to the nature of this project applicants will require to meet ITAR requirements and hold an active TSPV security clearance.
Benefits of this role
This organisation is committed to supporting the professional development of staff at every stage of their career through in-house training, performance rewards and structured career paths. They offer a competitive package of lifestyle benefits that include family-friendly work hours. They are a quality assured equal opportunity employer uniquely positioned in the Australian Defence Industry.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help grow careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.