Leading the way as a well-respected organisation for defence, this company continue to push the boundaries of defence technology. They design high end products to protect national safety, security and privacy.
This is an exciting time in their development coinciding with a number of significant projects. As a company, they are constantly progressing with their premium products and also company culture.
Ideally based in Sydney HO (with flexible working conditions) you will be responsible mainly for creating compelling content for the bids.
The role will also involve planning, managing and coordinating the resourcing, preparation, submission and approval of tenders, proposals and additional quotes and the continuous improvement of the proposal process. You will be a key player in the input for bid and content writing to present compelling cases.
As part of the role, you will be required to prepare proposal management plans, proposal response estimations and briefs for the Business Development Manager and Senior Management.
Your all-round experience will enable you to liaise with the Sales and Marketing team to provide proposals and assistance with bids during contract negotiation. You will be using exceptional eye for detail and stakeholder management and be a key and valued member of the team.
- Experienced writer with experience in technical tenders and proposals
- Experience managing RFPs
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Clear communication style (verbal and written)
- Able to work to tight deadlines with multiple projects
- Excellent stakeholder management skills both internally and externally
- Technically minded
- Ability to understand R&D concepts from the engineering team and summarise.
- Drawing ability on InDesign, Illustrator or similar is a benefit but not essential.
This genuine career opportunity with a great company!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.