Our client is seeking an experienced Quality and WHS&E Manager to bring their skills and expertise to a leader in the field of RF Communication Technology. You will use your stakeholder and communication skills to provide WHS&E expertise as well Compliance and Quality services across the business. As the Quality and WHS&E Manager you will manage the Quality Assurance team and act as the first point of contact for Compliance, Quality and WHS&E advice.
- Develop, update, and manage the Quality, WHS and Environmental Management Systems
- Implement the Quality, Environment and WHS&E strategy to ensuring it supports the current and future business strategy
- Lead continuous improvement activities
- Manage the implementation of new WHS procedures and practices
- Led internal and external audit activities including the auditing of contractors
- Mentor, train and develop employees on all Quality and WHS&E requirements
- Manage a team of employees (circa 5 members)
- Coordinate companywide safety activities
- Review return to work plans
- Maintain WHS performance statistics
- 10+ years' experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment
- Relevant WHS qualifications are mandatory
- ISO auditor certification
- Team player with strong leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Must be an Australian Citizen and be eligible for an NV1 Defence clearance (current clearance will be highly regarded)
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.