Recruitment & Account Development Consultant - Technology or Engineering Defence
Multiple Positions Vacant - Permanent Full time!
- Experienced Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager
- Business Developed and or Account Managed existing Government and or Commercial industry in Technology or Engineering Defence
- Or an IT or Defence Engineer, with Team Leading and either Client Service, Stakeholder Management or sales experienced - looking for a career change into Recruitment
- Come from either Agency, Government space or have a keen passion in engineering defence/technology
What You Want
- Looking for secure permanent career opportunity
- To join a collaborative team with excellent leadership
- To build your successful career, in a reputable agency working with lucrative Government and Commercial clients.
- Passion for Business Development or Account Management and leading a small team
- Keen interest or passion in Technology or Engineering Defence.
If this sounds like you - Keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients who's worked with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both clients and candidates providing positive experience.
- Opportunity to grow your career in a thriving and secure space with flexible working hours
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies protecting Australian national security.
- Strong earning potential and access to first class Internal Training and support your career growth
- Work on exciting, high profile projects working within national modern defence
- Provided support of dedicated delivery team as the account grows.
About the role
- Navigate, manage and team lead in business development
- Deliver high quality recruitment solutions to key clients in Defence Industry
- Develop new and build on existing clients
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent
- Account Manage, nurture and enhance contractor business
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions in consultation with clients
- Build and develop relationships with key stakeholders
- Attend Kinexus networking and conference events
- There will be some travel to Canberra and Newcastle
- Outcome focussed for delivery as appose to KPIs.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Technical recruitment or have worked in engineering or technology sales space
- ITC, Engineering or Defence Technology, with Account Management or Sales experience will be highly considered
- Managing large scale recruitment projects and high level ownership of key accounts
- Business/sales development or relationship development
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Thrives in working in a team but also proactive, thinking outside the box
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative approach
- Hold a current Driving Licence and happy to travel
- Previous Australian Defence Force experience highly regarded or
- Passionate for Defence and technology highly regarded.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.