Kinexus just celebrated 18 years of being in business. We place over 600 people a year into engineering, technical, ICT and scientific roles and our Sydney team is thriving.
We support our clients and candidates by providing intel, and de-risking hiring decisions. We do recruitment the only way we know how to - well. Defence industry needs to grow by over 3000 people in the next 18 months and we are at the heart of that growth. Our mission is to support defence to deliver their programs with access to the right people at the right time.
- Talking / interviewing / communicating with a wide range of engineers, technicians and Defence professionals
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our Defence clients
- Using marketing techniques to build talent pools of highly skilled individuals
- Network with the best of them
- Manage communication with our clients and contractors
- Build relationships with our clients and candidates
What you bring to the table:
- Defence, technical Engineering or recruitment experience
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Excellent written and verbal comms skills
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work in a team
- Preferably have worked in an outbound Sales industry delivering outcomes
Our round-the-clock training manager will help develop your skills, including but not limited to:
- Training on Technical recruitment processes and systems
- Become an expert in cutting edge technology that protects Australia
- Develop your own personal brand in specialised industries
- Creative marketing ploys and strategic thinking
- Enhance your communication, interviewing and negotiation techniques
This role would be perfect for someone with Recruitment experience in Defence, ICT or engineering who is looking to explore their industry and gain traction to become a trusted go-to source for clients and candidates. We require people who want to grow with us and have a passion for what we do for the Defence industry at this exciting time.
If this sounds like the job for you, please include a cover letter highlighting your defence, engineering, business development or sales experience.
To find out more about who we are and what we do, visit www.kinexus.com.au
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Kat Lezes on 02 9492 7570. #LI-Kat
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.