Permanent Full time
Current 482 Sponsored Visa Holders Welcome
Salary range will depend on level of experience
- Support an industry growing at 9% a year
- Dedicated training manager and L&D opportunities
- Nine-day fortnight and flexible working options
Kinexus are expanding our team in SYDNEY, and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible, supportive team.
At Kinexus, we love what we do. We're deeply embedded in the defence industry, and work hard to support our government and business clients as they ensure our national security.
Our other passion? People. We feel a deep sense of connectedness, both within our Kinexus family and the communities we serve, which is why we strive for excellence in all we do. For more information about us, click here.
About this role
As Delivery Manager, your role is integral to the success of your broader team and of the organisation as a whole. Working alongside talent and business development managers, your role focuses on effectively filling permanent and contract roles.
- Manage established accounts and source great candidates to meet the personnel needs of those clients
- This is a great role for an experienced talent manager or for someone who enjoys client interaction without the business development
- Enjoy a competitive salary and bonus program
In this diverse role you will be kept busy fostering client relationships whilst sourcing great candidates from a variety of backgrounds. No one day will be the same.
- Maintain agreed, regular contact with key clients, agree recruitment processes and coordinate interview timings and feedback
- Manage candidates through the recruitment process, including job qualification, interview preparation, reference checks and job offer management
- Resource and qualify high quality candidates suitable for defence industry clients
- Conduct professional face to face and telephone interviews with candidates
- Build talent pools and network with future talent
- Manage the allocation and execution of work to team mates, and support them to achieve their outcomes
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database
- Generate leads and referrals
- Contribute to Kinexus market research and data analytics services
Skills & experience needed
- Australian or New Zealand resident or citizen
- Prior experience in a recruitment or customer service role
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Stakeholder relationship or customer service experience highly considered
- Have a keen interest in technology, engineering or Defence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian Defence Force veterans highly regarded
- Desire to contribute to something big - the security of Australia
What's in it for you?
- Welcoming team and collaborative atmosphere
- Flat supportive structure
- Work in a business that is widely known and respected in our industry
- Extensive candidate database and well-established client relationships. You won't be starting from a cold desk
- Great flexible work arrangements, including work from home flexibility post-probation
- Regular team events and activities ranging from zorbing to long lunches and cocktail making classes
- Yearly charity drives to give back to our community
- Robust onboarding and training provided by a dedicated training manager
- Learning and development opportunities
- Sophisticated marketing capability to attract the best talent
- Support for your health and wellness through:
- Free yearly Flu shots
- Employee Assistance Program: confidential counselling and support service free to all Kinexus employees, contractors and their families
- Two wellbeing leave days a year and 9 day fortnight hours.
- We value loyalty! The longer you work for us, the more leave you'll accrue
- We support Reservists through a dedicated leave policy
- Whole-floor office in great location complete with Nintendo Switch, bar fridge, darts board and weekly fruit and bread deliveries.
Seen something of interest? Not sure if it's for you but want to know more? We're an open-minded and friendly bunch so Click Apply NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.