Recruitment Delivery Consulting Lead |Technology into Defence Projects - Permanent Full time!
Current 482 Sponsored Visa Holders Considered
Salary range will depending on level of experience
- Talent & Warm Client Relationship Management, No BD Rather Outcome Driven
- Strong Leadership Support and Career Opportunity to Lead Junior Talent Managers
- Strong Team Collaboration Set-up and Flexible hours with WFH
Kinexus are expanding our team in Sydney and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
- Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Or a 482 Sponsored Visa holder
- 360 Recruitment Consultant, wanting Account Management
- Or Account Manager with Team Lead potential or leadership skills
- Talent Resourcer looking for that next step
- You've worked in either Agency or Government industry
- Security or Law enforcement
- Or you have a keen interest in Technology for Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Looking for secure job opportunity & Career growth
- Work-life-balance with WFH and flexible hours
- No BD, Threshold or unacheiveable KPIs
- Collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build a successful career, in a reputable agency
- Work with Government and Commercial partners, long term
- Candidate/Client Relationship building and Account Management
- Strong interest in Technology in Defence Industry Projects.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's Leading recruitment agencey, specialising into Defence 20+ years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience
- Down to earth supportive culture with strong team collaboration at all levels.
- Exclusive and existing clients requesting for Talent
- Strong career path set out in a thriving and secure business
- Gain exposure to the latest systems and technologies
- Internal training and on-going professional coaching support
- Internal Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent
- A rewarding work environment with positive re-enforcements
- Work life balance, flexible working hours, WFH
- Mental health and wellbeing support through company-wide Employee Assistance Program.
About the role
- Manage Talent sourcing and Key Client Relationships
- Account Manage and build exisitng Contractor Port-folio
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions
- Lead Talent Managers by providing coaching and support
- Develop new and build on existing Talent pool community
- Some existing client visits with Business Development Manager.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Development of Talent Candidate community
- Managing existing Key client relationships
- Recruitment process end to end delivery
- Managing recruitment projects with ownership of key accounts
- Leadership/Coaching or potential and in view to team lead
- Hold current Driving Licence and travel to visit clients out of Sydney
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Recruitment
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal & written
- Excellent interpersonal, client focussed and telephone manner
- Thrives in working in a small team and being proactive
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative approach
- Strong interest for Defence Technology
- Ex Australian Defence or related, highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.