Recruitment Talent & Key Client Manager |Technology into Defence Projects
482 Sponsored Visa Holders Considered
$80K - $85K + super + Bonus + Team split commission (Depending on level of experience)
- Talent & Warm Client Relationship Management, No Sales BD
- Outcome Driven with Mentoring and Leadership Support to Succeed
- Career Opportunity, Strong Team Collaboration and Flexible hours
Kinexus are expanding our team in Sydney and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible supportive team!
Permanent Full time!
- Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- Or a 482 Sponsored Visa Holder
- Talent or Candidate Manager looking for that next step
- Up and coming Sales or Account Manager for a foot in
- Or an up and coming Sales professional from the
Security or Law enforcement industry
- Or an IT service sales professional looking for
a career change into professional recruitment
- Or a Sales rep from Aviation, looking for job security
- You've worked in either Agency, Government, Aviation,
Security or Law enforcement
- Or you have a keen interest in Technology for Defence talent recruitment.
What You Want
- Looking for secure job opportunity & Career growth
- Collaborative team with supportive leadership
- Build a successful career, in a reputable agency
- Work with Government and Commercial partners, long term
- Candidate/Client Relationship building and Account Management
- Strong interest in Technology in Defence Industry Projects.
If this sounds like you keep reading!
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years, at the top
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience
- Down to earth supportive culture with strong team collaboration at all levels.
- Work with PSAed and existing clients requesting for Talent
- Strong career path set out in a thriving and secure space
- Gain exposure to the latest systems and technologies
- Strong earning potential, flexible working hours
- Internal training and on-going professional training/coaching support
- Internal Marketing support for attracting appropriate talent
- A rewarding work environment with positive re-enforcements
- Mental health and wellbeing support through company-wide Employee Assistance Program.
About the role
- Manage Talent sourcing and Key Client Relationships
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions
- Deliver high quality recruitment solutions
- Develop new and build on existing Talent pool community
- Some client visits with Business Development Manager.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Development of Talent Candidate community
- Managing existing Key client relationships
- Recruitment process end to end delivery
- Managing recruitment projects with ownership of key accounts
- Hold current Driving Licence and travel to visit clients out of Sydney
- Agency or Government, or Commercial Recruitment
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal & written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Thrives in working in a small team and being proactive
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative approach
- Strong interest for Defence Technology
- Ex Australian Defence or related, highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.