Recruitment Strategy & Relationship Account Manager - Technology or Engineering Defence.
Permanent Full time! (Salary range depends on level of experience and industry)
- Very Warm Client Relationship Management
- Supportive Leadership and Team Culture
- Career Development and Ongoing Training Support
Kinexus have opened our Canberra office and looking for a vibrant individual to join our incredible supportive team!
- An Australian or New Zealand PR or Citizen
- A Recruitment Consultant or Account Manager
- Or Client Relationship & Recruitment Strategy Developer
- Or an IT or Engineering professional Account or Sales Manager
- You've worked in either Agency or Government Industry
- Or from Law enforcement/Security, or Aviation industry
- Or you have a keen interest in Technology or
Engineering Defence client recruitment strategy.
What You Want
- Looking for job security and career path
- Collaborative team with supportive leadership
- To build on your successful career, in a reputable agency
- To work with Government and Commercial clients, long term.
- Client Relationship Development for recruitment strategy development
- Strong interest in Technology or Engineering in Defence.
- Australia's First recruiter specialising into Defence 20 years
- Biggest capability into defence in delivering Recruitment solutions
- Exclusive and long-term clients working with us 10+ years
- Our networks support Defence members find work into commercial sector
- For both our clients and candidates providing positive experience.
- Work with PSAed and existing clients requesting for Talent
- Opportunity to developing your career in a thriving and secure space, working with billion dollar Federal projects.
- Gain exposure to the latest cutting-edge technologies
- Strong earning potential and flexible working hours
- Work with your supportive Talent Managers for delivery
- Professional Internal Training and support
- Professional Marketing support team.
About the role
- Manage and build existing Key Client Relationships
- Build on existing clients relationships
- Consult strategies with clients' large recruitment projects
- Qualify job briefs and prioritise recruitment solutions
- Deliver high quality recruitment solutions to key Defence clients by working with your talent support team
- Attend Kinexus networking and conference events.
Requirements - Experience and Skills in:
- Managing large scale recruitment projects
- High level ownership of key accounts
- Business/sales development or relationship development
- Recruitment strategy consulting
- Recruitment process end to end
- Hold current Driving Licence for local client visits
- Agency or Government industry background
- Or Commercial Internal Recruitment background
- Must have excellent communications skill both verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal, customer service and telephone manner
- Team oriented and proactive
- Outcome driven, resilient and collaborative
- Strong interest for Defence, Technology or Engineering
- Ex Australian Defence or related, highly considered.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.