Kinexus just celebrated 19 years of being in business. We place over 600 people a year into engineering, technical, ICT and scientific roles and our Port Elliot team is thriving. This dynamic team are passionate about delivering a quality service while having a laugh along the way, there is never a dull moment.
Here at Kinexus, our mission is to support our clients and candidates by providing intel, and de-risking hiring decisions. We do recruitment the only way we know how to - well. We are looking for hungry, driven individuals who love to smash their goals and go the extra mile to assure quality is top notch.
- Talking / interviewing / communicating with a wide range of engineers, technicians and other Defence professionals
- Source and identify engineering and technical talent to be utilised by our Defence clients
- Using marketing techniques to build talent pools of highly skilled individuals
- Network with the best of them
- Manage communication with our clients and contractors
- Building relationships with our clients and candidates
What you bring to the table:
- Defence, technical Engineering or recruitment experience is a must!
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Proficient in MS Office
- Tertiary qualification preferred
- Ability to think on your feet
- Ability to work in a team
- Preferably have worked in an outbound Sales industry
Our round-the-clock training manager will help develop your skills, including but not limited to:
- Training on Technical recruitment processes and systems
- Become an expert in cutting edge technology that protects Australia
- Develop your own personal brand in specialised industries
- Creative marketing ploys and strategic thinking
- Enhance your communication, interviewing and negotiation techniques
Think you have what it takes? This role would be perfect for someone with experience in Defence or engineering who is looking for a change and is up for a challenge. We require people who want to grow with us and have a passion for what we do for the Defence industry at this exciting time.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Rob Fortescue on 03 9982 0308 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.