Kinexus Defence is Australia's largest and longest established specialist recruiter to Defence Industry. The Consultants at Kinexus Defence are experts in assisting skilled individuals managing their career development. All of our consultants are either former Defence members or Engineers.
Our client in the Defence industry is seeking a RAMS Engineer for their Adelaide based office.
The role will cover all aspects of reliability, maintainability, availability and safety within a project life-cycle.
- Develop ILS documentation in accordance with Commonwealth direction
- Manage and review Engineering Change Proposals
- Develop ILS products and collaborate with key stakeholders
- Liaise and coordinate with multiple vendors, including government and other defence industry
- Participate in Support Team and Combat Systems integration
- Contribute to the writing of ILS related documents relating to areas such as Growth, Evolution and Obsolescence, Design Reliability, Life Cycle Costing and Training
Experience / Skills required :
- Relevant engineering discipline
- Have atleast four years working in a relevant discipline or industry sector preferably in a defence/naval environment
- Working knowledge of regulatory, national/international standards
- MUST be Australian citizen to be eligible for a Defence Security clearance
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs