Our client is a tier one consulting firm within the Defence Industry and is looking for Requirements Engineer to work as a team on a major Defence project. This is a critical role working on one of the most state-of-the-art Aerospace projects in Australia that will directly influence the Warfighter.
The Requirements Engineer will support changes to the Airframes weapon system to ensure incorporation of mandated requirements.
This is a key position within the business that will see you responsible for the capture, development and ongoing support to develop the requirements, stakeholder consultation and the incorporation of changes arising from stakeholder consultation and new information.
- Coordinate activities with PMO to support Gate 0 & 1 approval for relevant platforms
- Manage the system requirements update in the DOORS software tool under limited direction from the Training System Manager.
- Review, update and refinement of the existing training system statement.
- Stakeholder management
- Level 3 Advanced Practitioner
- Minimum 7 years' experience in similar field
- Demonstrated competence and experience in Requirements Definition to support the Major acquisition Gate process (Essential)
- Proven experience working with a Defence Aviation Environment (Essential)
- Experienced in DOORS for requirements management essential.
- Excellent written, communication and influencing abilities
- Knowledge of Defence writing standards
- AGSVA Security Clearance - NV1 is essential.
This is an exciting role that would suit a person from the defence Aerospace industry with experience in safety critical systems. A technical background is highly desirable for this appointment.
APPLY NOW - as our client is interviewing immediately
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.