This international organisation with an exceptional local presence has a reputation as one of the true innovators in their respected field. They provide technical products within Defence across all domains.
Opportunities are now being created to help optimise the business and take them to the next level. These opportunities are providing exciting career prospects.
We are looking for a driven and ambitious Sales Manager to join this prominent Defence organisation.
This opportunity is to work with both existing and new clients to optimise relationships and contribute to the growth of the business. With the support of the business, you will become the subject matter expert in this high end-technology.
Your role would be to present compelling technology and capabilities to various decision makers in defence, including project managers and project teams within prime contractor including Prime Contractors, discussing various elements such as integration and risk.
Sales experience in the Defence Industry is key and will be dealing with Air, Land and Naval. You will also need a technical mind.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
- Grow sales of Defence equipment and systems across ANZ
- Build long term customer relationships internally and externally in the business.
- Regular liaison with Prime Contractors.
- Contract negotiation.
- Participate in bid preparation.
- Create and drive strategies for successful business development
- Supporting the leadership team with market intelligence
MINIMUM QUALIFICATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Tertiary education in science or engineering is looked at favourably.
- Strong track record of Business Development
- Experience within the Defence Industry, CASG or DOD.
- Candidates must be an Australian citizen due to security clearance requirements to be eligible to apply for this position.
- Interest in advanced technologies and the Defence Industry.
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills.
- Ability and motivation to work both autonomously and in a team.
- Strong written & verbal communication skills.
- Ambitious, driven and approachable personality.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.