A long time and trusted supplier of safety critical solutions, this company has built a strong reputation for their ground breaking design, manufacture and sustainment for the Military, Emergency Services and Government Agencies.
This organisation now has a high demand for their state-of-the-art and sought-after solutions. The team are motivated, driven and down-to-earth. There is an inclusive culture where anything is possible and you can make your role your own.
With significant contracts already in place, this company is looking for a Sales Manager to help grow the business. This role will involves managing existing accounts and also identifying and optimising opportunities and winning new business along the way.
This role would suit someone ambitious with entrepreneurial qualities with Sales, Technical and ideally Defence Industry experience. Rewards and prospects will follow with you driving and establishing new business, executing the sales, business development and help in retaining existing clients.
This position would suit Ex-Military Technicians looking for a career in stakeholder management.
Experience working in the service contract environment would also be highly regarded.
- Manage existing accounts and relationships.
- Identify, qualify, and win new business opportunities nationally.
- Nurture customer relationships essential to new business development.
- Establish and maintain relationships and communication with key stakeholders in Defence, Emergency Services and Government Agencies.
- Be a key team player in sales and account management team.
- Contribute to Request for Tender responses.
- Provide input into current and long-range business strategies to enhance the company's position.
This is an outstanding career opportunity in a stable company with a great culture. Interviewing now!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Dawn Newton on 0450 098 722 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-DN
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.