Our client is a leader in innovative engineering solutions to the Aerospace/Aviation sector. The successful applicants will join a dynamic team in highly technical and safety critical environment. The Scheduler will be required to interact with project teams and project managers to refine scopes of work, task descriptions, constraints and inter-relationships between project schedules. The Scheduler will also be required to provide estimating assistance to Program SMEs through the development of Basis of Estimates to support the schedule development activity.
- Manage the integrated Master Schedules to meet the requirements of the respective project managers and the Project Controls Manual.
- Analyse and report on the contractor and other contractor schedules to maintain assurance that the schedules and reporting reflect the true state of their contracts.
- Work with other schedulers to establish and maintain all project schedules to a common philosophy.
- Mentor and develop scheduling knowledge and proficiency within the team.
Skills Required Essential
- Higher education sector accreditation at advanced diploma level and five years scheduling experience.
- Demonstrated ability to work under broad direction.
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills.
- Experience in a project environment and an understanding of project lifecycles Demonstrated experience. in MS Project or similar scheduling tool.
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, and the ability to build and manage multiple inputs.
Applicants MUST hold Australian Citizenship and a current Negative Vetting 1 clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia. SK3645056
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jessica Rosie on 0400 221 065. #LI-Jessica
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs