SIGINT and Network Operations Group - Systems Project Office (SNO-SPO) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programmes and projects (DEF556). To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Security Architect.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
- Position can be based out of Canberra or Brisbane
The Security Architect will be responsible under broad direction to apply security and technical expertise to lead the design and documentation of tailored solutions. This includes development and communication of high-level security strategies and artefacts to influence the development of secure capabilities to meet challenging business needs in a complex operating environment.
Skills and Knowledge:
- Experience with network, gateway and/or cross domain technologies.
- Experience with cloud, containers and/or virtualisation
- Lead engagement with stakeholders to elicit and analyse security architecture requirements, and communicate progress on relevant activities.
- Author, review and communicate security architectures that are consistent with security and technology strategies, policies and standards.
- Document significant security and/or architectural decisions, including options analysis and accompanying recommendations, for consideration by senior decision-makers.
- Validate security requirements, ensure traceability to solution designs and configurations, and assess the security of proposed implementations.
- Develop capability gap analysis based on the differences between the current and target state architectures and provide recommendations.
- Ensure designs are appropriately aligned with organisational security standards and strategy, and that design activities and reviews canvass input from technical and security experts.
- Identify, manage and resolve security issues, and provide expert guidance and assistance to projects as required.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.