As the Australian Defence Industry looks to bolster its cyber capability, we are seeing a growing demand for several cyber security related skills. Kinexus is currently partnering with a global leader in providing technical solutions to industry. We are looking experienced Security Consultants for long term contracts in Canberra.
About the role:
- Improve the level of security assurance where a department is interacting wit
- Support accreditation and compliance in the relevant department
- Independently perform and manage cyber security assignments including TRA, Policy and Cyber Security Framework tasks
- Design and review project's security documentation including SRMP, SSP and SoA
- Liaise with other Business units to integrate cyber security services.
- Knowledge of, or performance of IRAP and system certification and accreditation
- Knowledge of security standards including the PSPF, ISM, ISO27000, NIST series;
- Security policy and procedure writing experience as they relate to core security artefacts defined in the ISM and PSPF;
- Ability to effectively communicate with a range of technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Good understanding or background in information security tools such as SIEM, endpoint software, IPS, IDS products, GRC products;
- Demonstrate study towards relevant security certifications such as CISSP, CISA, CISM, IRAP, GSEC, OSCP
Please only apply if you hold Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, NV1 or above!
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Jordan D'Aguilar on 02 9492 7514 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.