Kinexus is supporting a global leader in ICT Systems Integration, with their search for a talented NV2 cleared Security Engineer. Experience with Cloud Engineering and Systems Administratrion is also highly desirable for this position. This is an urgent requirement so please only apply if you can start within the next 2 weeks. Interviews will commece week of the 7th October.
Start Date - Immediately
Engagement - 12 months (+ 12 month extension)
Clearance - NV2 Min (additional checks required)
On a weekly basis you'll be required to:
- Revise and analyze IT operations and systems, hardware configurations, physical security and operating procedures across organization.
- Search technology and reduce risks in every information security segment.
- Suggest measures to improve IT related procedures, operations, processes and systems throughout organization.
- Influence strategies, technology implementation, frameworks and policies to enhance the customer's security posture.
- Implement security risk analysis for current and new systems to guide the IT infrastructure team toward reparation.
- Recommend migration solutions for explaining risks and reducing exposure areas.
- Prepare security program plans and execute IT controls, processes, audit tools, interfaces and utilities for Risk Management and ISM compliance.
- Support and provide consultancy for audit compliance actions, commonwealth represenatives and provide senior technical advice to junior analysts and executive members.
- Determine compliance through Threat Detection, Incident reporting and Executive level engagement.
- Perform independently but collaboratively with the IT Infrastructure team, to implement security enhancements.
- Review client networks and security posture.
You'll easily adapt to the position if you have:
- Proven experience building strong relationships with key business leaders and stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience as a Security Consultant or Security Architect
- Extensive background successfully delivery complex and large projects within the security domain
- Broad knowledge and experience across the security landscape
- Subject Matter expertise across areas such as Network Security, Firewalls, IPS, IDS, Proxies, Reverse Proxies, Identity and Access
You'll be confident from day one with practical experience and knowledge of:
- CentOS, RedHat and SuseLinux
- Windows 7/10 and Server 2012/2016
- NTP, Syslog, SSH and are confident with:
vulnerability assessments and
network interrogation procedures
- Amazon Web Services, Workspaces, EC2 and associated appliances
- Identity and Access Management, Certificate Operations, Single Sign on for SSH and Web Applications
- Cisco Nexus switches in standalone and in ACI mode
- Cisco WAN and LAN Operations
- Cisco Adapative Security Appliances (ASA) and NextGen Firewalls (NGFW)
- Splunk: Search, Security and Windows Infrastructure, for collection, investigation and reporting
- Security Automation through Splunk Phantom
- A strong ITSM knowledge and working knowledge of the Atlassian product suite
- Good change management behaviour, Subversion experience
- Sound documentation skills focusing on ISM compliance, operating procedures and Incident Response
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Danny Fleming on 02 9492 7510 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.