Kinexus is currently partnering with a leading innovator offering end to end solutions across mission critical technologies, predominantly across the defence industry. They pride themselves of having a unified workforce that are dedicated to providing their customers with the best mission possible.
The main responsibility of this role is to ensure the projects, programs and systems successfully meet security accreditation principles. This is a great opportunity to work on a project providing secure communications systems to a number of defence projects.
- Ensure all projects meet the required accreditation set out by government standards such as ISM and PSPF
- Be the subject matter expert on all things security and accreditation to both internal and external stakeholders
- Consult with customers in order to make recommendations on accreditation activities
- Implement and carry out internal security practices and security testing and validation methods
The ideal candidate will have the following experience
- 5 years' experience in a Cyber Security with an accreditation focus
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, Computer Science or similar
- Strong knowledge of the Ism and PSPF
- Great communication and interpersonal skills
- NV1 level security clearance or higher (although for the right candidate they will look at someone with a minimum of Australian citizenship)
This role is based in Brisbane but relocation will be offered to the right candidate.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Chelsey Richardson on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.