We currently have an opportunity for a Security Manager with a proven understanding of both physical and DISP requirements to join a Defence industry leader in Canberra. In this role you will lead the way to ensuring that the current and future success of this innovative Australian company is safe and secure. Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for leading the security function which includes the physical security, safety of employees, facilities and assets across the business.
From Canberra, this company is growing a global workforce as they are experiencing exponential growth. You will be absolutely blown away by the products they design and create. They are an equal opportunity employer and offer flexible work arrangements, flexible hours, paid parental leave, employee incentive scheme and additional annual leave.
- Administer DISP requirements and ensure ongoing compliance
- Monitor, analyse and report on security risks and threats
- Implement and administer security related policies, processes and registers
- Conduct security related risk assessments and drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Undertake security investigations and respond to security incidents according to policies
- Develop, implement and deliver security awareness and training to best practice
- Ensure security training is current, relevant and records are maintained
- Provide reports and analytics for Security and Safety matters
- Promote a positive security culture that is compliant with regulatory authorities
- Liaise with other external security entities
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- ONLY AUSTRALIAN CITIZENS NEED APPLY
- Sound experience in a similar role, especially in the defence environment
- Commonwealth security clearance essential
- DISP trainer / Defence Dashboard operator experience high regarded
- DRN / DSN and MSP user training (Defence) experience desirable
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Kylie Doon on 08 7523 9836 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-KD
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.