The Security Practitioner will assist and work closely with the engineering staff and Certification and Accreditation Authorities responsible for describing the cyber security threats and risks with delivery of a solution.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 4
- Flexible/Part time working arrangements available
The Security Practitioner will assist with and contribute to the development of a range of security documents required for the accreditation of Cyber Security capabilities whilst working cohesively and flexibly with the Australian Cyber Security Centre (ACSC) stakeholders and more widely with the Australian Signals Directorate and industry stakeholders.
- Assist with identifying security requirements by reviewing business strategies and contributing to threat risk assessment activities; researching information security standards; conducting system security and vulnerability analyses and risk assessments.
- Review existing system security measures, recommend and implement enhancements.
- Assist with the development, delivery and update of System Accreditation Plan (SAP), Security Risk Management Plan (SRMP) and other relevant documents to ensure Capability solution architecture/design(s) are able to sufficiently mitigate the identified threats.
- Analyse, develop, deliver and contribute to the documentation supporting the security posture of a range of cyber security capabilities
- Liaise with certification and accreditation authorities, business stakeholders and solution architects to drive a solution/design to an accreditation outcome.
- Review internal/externally developed security engineering artefacts to ensure that all security requirements are addressed
- Assist Program Design Authority on system security threats, risks and mitigations
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ross Webb on 02 9492 7530 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.