To all engineers in Defence, have we got the opportunity for you!
Our client is a global prime leading the way for Australia's key defence partnerships, seeking to expand its team for one of the largest Naval projects in Australian Defence Industry history.
If you have naval integration experience, hands-on mechanical design, and understand the systems engineering lifecycle, then this is the job for you.
Australian Citizenship is essential and ideally platform experience on a Naval vessel.
Role: Senior Aviation Platform Engineer
Brief outline of responsibilities:
- Producing and developing designs and integration solutions for ship aviation systems and equipment within the major design zones, including but not limited to: Aircraft handling system, visual landing aids, hangar crane, aviation equipment stowage, AVCAT fuel system, etc.
- Liaising with external agencies (the customer, approval authorities, etc.) and suppliers to support delivery of Surface Ships outputs and wider project milestones within budget and to schedule constraints
- Support engineering changes to Aviation services, supporting systems and co-ordination of inputs across design zones and the maturity process
- Produce design and safety documentation (TESs, SOWs, DRGs) and coordinate supplier's reports, CDRLS and DRG submissions
- Degree in engineering across either aerospace, aviation, marine, systems or mechanical engineering
- Hands-on experience with CAD and 3D modelling tools/packages
- Ability to problem solve, suggest design changes and ensure integration activities are aligned to customer needs
- Australian Citizenship (essential) and ideally naval platform integration experience
- 5+ years engineering experience in a similar role
If you think you match the above role, please apply in Word document format. PDF is also accepted.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence Industry supplier for recruitment solutions bringing together intelligent connections and quality of service to an ever-evolving industry.
We value how much time and effort goes into applications and understand in today's economy that people deserve a good experience, and will endeavour to provide this to all applicants looking to join the Defence sector.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.