Challenge yourself in a fast-paced and forward-thinking Defence organisation to identify, pursue and manage the capture process, helping to achieve strategic business objectives.
You will be the industry specialist within a leading, stable and well-respected organisation backed by a supportive team.
The Capture Manager provides leadership for assigned programs and is responsible for opportunity analysis and for being the commercial, technical subject matter expert along with monitoring progress and working towards strategic objectives.
- Leading all capture management for specific opportunity/pursuits in Defence Maritime
- Identify suitable pursuits providing bid/no bid strategy
- Lead the development, implementation, resourcing and successful execution
- Ensure opportunities are qualified and report status to management.
- Improve/maintain capture win rate, through continuous improvement of capture best practices execution.
- Track record of identification and management of large-scale pursuits in Defence.
- Experienced in Program Management/Business Development, Bid or Proposal Development
- Worked with programs that have involved Maritime systems or services in competitive and challenging environments that have required innovative solutions and transformational activities.
- You will ideally have worked in marine technology or engineering and support services.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic planning and management experience
- Excellent negotiation and interrelationship skills and a demonstrated ability to achieve effective outcomes in a multi-disciplined, multi-party environment.
- Excellent management, leadership and team skills.
- Highly developed problem solving
- The ability to prioritise tasks and work to tight deadlines with strong organisation skills.
Applicants may be subject to a security clearance and must meet minimum qualifications for access to classified information. Must be Australian Citizens.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact James Donovan on 02 9492 7535 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.