Broaden your electronic design skills creating robust and technologically advanced products for harsh situations, primarily within vehicles. Play a fundamental role in designing tough yet revolutionary products. Challenge yourself working with an array of state-of-the-art technology. Flexible working hours between 7am-7pm.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
Working as a senior Electronics Engineer you will become an integral member of the design team and help to grow the already successful suite of products. Working alongside engineers from other disciplines, you will have an opportunity to lead and supervise the team, while working towards delivering innovative and advanced technology to a global customer base.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is rapidly growing and specialise in the design and manufacture of rugged computing technology. Their products are designed to withstand harsh environments and are integrated into other systems including vehicles. With an expanding customer base this is a great opportunity to apply your electronics engineering skills to new and innovative products.
- Drive the design, development, and documentation of electronic components for integration into ruggedised systems.
- Work with a wide range of technologies including PCIe, USB3, I2C, SPI, Gigabit Ethernet, DC/DC Regulators, x86 and ARM processors, DDR3 memory, Cellular Modems, GPS and Wi-Fi.
- Play a crucial role in component and systems testing, including the integration of test systems.
- Work within a ISO9000 environment and maintain various internal and external quality standards.
- Implement new designs in a structured process with peer review and collaboration.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Degree Qualification in Electronic Engineering or similar.
- Solid experience in an electronics design role.
- Familiar with the use of Altium Designer and the Microsoft Office suite.
- Experience designing electronic circuits and associated documentation.
- PCB Layout exposure including high power and multi-layered impedance designs.
- Exposure to Standards including IEC 61000, MIL-STD-810 and Experience in ISO9000
- Excellent interpersonal skills, problem solving abilities and a strong sense of urgency.
- Competitive remuneration package.
- Contribute to the successful design and delivery of innovative technology products.
- Work alongside a diverse and multitalented team of engineers.
- Work with an innovative and progressive organisation.
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.