Our client values Senior Hardware Engineers with an Aviation-based Defence skillset. The ideal Hardware Engineer will have a good understanding of engineering principles, techniques, theories that they can bring to the team. Our client is rapidly growing and utilising innovation and the latest technology. You will be exposed to the Australian Defence Industry and create valuable relationships with experienced Defence partners.
Part of your day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Programming and simulation of logic circuitry in VHDL using Xilinx
- Generate DC schematic diagrams and lay out DC PCBs using Altium
- Documentation of product design
- Develop software for microprocessor based circuits, including serial communications interfaces using Microchip PIC
- Perform stress analysis and reliability predictions
- Work in an agile development setting.
- Reviewing, testing, integrating and verifying software development.
You will be required to have:
- Have an Australian Citizenship and meet ITAR Requirements
- A Degree in Electronics/Electrical Engineering
- Atleast 5 years of experience in design engineering roles on Hardware
- Significant experience in programming logic circuitry in VHDL using Xilinx or Altera.
- Significant experience and knowledge of using Altium with regards to DC PCB layouts
- Qualification testing of new products, including EMI/EMC,etc
- Generate White Papers to customers, as required Review project schedules and meet financial and time constraints
- Professional Written and Verbal English skills
- Ability to work effectively without supervision independently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
More details about the role and client can be discussed with your application.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Maverick Taku on 0401 684 207 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-MT
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.