Utilise your experience in Scheduling to support a mult-million dollar military vehicle Defence project in Melbourne with option to grow internally and receive a rewarding salary package and career prospect!
To all Senior Project Schedulers or Project Controllers looking for their next exciting opportunity in 2021, do we have the job for you! our client is a world renowned supplier to the Defence Industry for various systems and military equipment, and is eagerly looking to expand their scheduling team for a large multi-million dollar program they currently support within critical communications and command systems enhancement! Based in Melbourne, permanent full-time with room to grow and improve your skills and knowledge!
- Ensure and maintain reporting of schedules
- Conduct project performance analysis and demonstrate Earned Value Management methodologies
- Establish project controls processes and tools
- Manage the overall baseline milestone requirements and achievements
- Utilise scheduling and project controlling programs and software packages including OPP and Cobra
- Support senior staff across project deliverable's and scheduling requirements
- Minimum 5 years project scheduling or project controlling experience within Defence or CASG
- Tertiary or Vocational qualifications in project or business management or engineering (non-essential)
- Australian Citizenship essential; BASELINE clearance or above (ideal)
- Hands-on experience with Open Plan Professional
Please only apply if you are an Australian Citizenship and an Australian Defence Security Clearance, Baseline or above!
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Defence recruitment solutions agency for over 20 years and counting, with a team of ex-defence and recruitment specialists at the ready!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.