- Support an industry growing at 9% a year
- Dedicated training manager and L&D opportunities
- Nine-day fortnight and flexible working options.
Kinexus are expanding our team in SYDNEY, and we are looking for vibrant individuals to join our incredible, supportive team.
At Kinexus, we love what we do. We're deeply embedded in the defence industry, and work hard to support our government and business clients as they ensure our national security.
Our other passion? People. We feel a deep sense of connectedness, both within our Kinexus family and the communities we serve, which is why we strive for excellence in all we do. For more information about us, click here.
About this role
As Business Development Manager, your role is integral to the success of your broader team and of the organisation as a whole. Working alongside talent and delivery managers, your role focuses on the development and sales of Kinexus services to new and existing clients.
- Develop and maintain a network of influential contacts in your sector and develop growth strategies for the Kinexus business
- Work within an assigned delivery team with dedicated resourcing support
- Enjoy a competitive salary and bonus program with strong earning potential
In this client facing role you will be responsible for fostering existing relationships and developing new ones. A brand ambassador for Kinexus, you will influence key defence industry stakeholders and contribute to Kinexus' regional and company strategy.
- Develop an extensive network of defence industry clients to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Achieve this through cold* and warm calling, attending industry events, face to face meetings, speaking at forums and creating a leading digital profile
- * Kinexus has extensive client networks and your desk is well established with commercial terms in place
- Develop proposals that speak to clients' needs
- Negotiate commercial outcomes with new and existing clients
- Seek opportunities to raise Kinexus' profile
- Contribute to the setting of annual sales targets and objectives
- Maintain an accurate and up-to-date database
- Contribute to Kinexus market research and data analytics services
Skills & experience needed
- Australian or New Zealand resident or citizen
- Prior experience in recruitment / account management in an agency or internal environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills and telephone manner
- Stakeholder relationship experience highly considered
- Team orientated and proactive
- Have a keen interest in technology, engineering or Defence
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Australian Defence Force veterans highly regarded
- Desire to contribute to something big - the security of Australia
- Current drivers license
What's in it for you?
- Welcoming team and collaborative atmosphere
- Flat supportive structure
- Work in a business that is widely known and respected in our industry
- Existing networks and established client relationships. Make your mark on a warm desk
- Great flexible work arrangements, including work from home flexibility post-probation
- Regular team events and activities ranging from zorbing to long lunches and cocktail making classes
- Yearly charity drives to give back to our community
- Robust onboarding and training provided by a dedicated training manager
- Learning and development opportunities
- Sophisticated marketing capability to attract the best talent
- Support for your health and wellness through:
- Free yearly Flu shots
- Employee Assistance Program: confidential counselling and support service free to all Kinexus employees, contractors and their families
- Two wellbeing leave days a year
- We value loyalty! The longer you work for us, the more leave you'll accrue
- We support Reservists through a dedicated leave policy
- Whole-floor office in great location complete with Nintendo Switch, bar fridge, darts board and weekly fruit and bread deliveries.
Seen something of interest? Not sure if it's for you but want to know more? We're an open-minded and friendly bunch so Click Apply NOW!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Julie Redal on 02 9492 7515 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-JR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.