This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing SME with a global footprint. It is the opportunity to take your technical skills into a client facing environment and develop your consulting, pre and post-sales experience. You will be liaising directly with the National Security Department through a large scale uplift program.
- Configure and customise SIEM solutions to meet the specific security needs of defence sector clients.
- Engage with prospective clients to understand their cybersecurity challenges and requirements.
- Provide expert guidance to clients on optimising their cybersecurity infrastructure.
- Security architecture design.
- Covering networks, systems and applications.
- Analysing security requirements, evaluating infrastructure and recommending security controls and technology.
- Pre and post sales work
- Working with clients (Defence and National Security) to understand the security requirements and deliver technical solutions.
- Deliver security operational systems and tools that cover a broad range of technologies.
- SIEM Development, Design and configuration experience.
- Comply with Essential 8/PSPF/ISM requirements.
- Excellent HANDS-ON security engineering experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field.
- Cyber security design and architecture experience.
- Ability to look at Security from a multifaceted perspective - architecture/software/systems.
- Excellent client facing skills.
Kinexus is the leading recruitment partner to the Defence Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
All applications should include your resume as a word document. For more information, visit our website, www.kinexus.com.au or contact Sheree Linsangan on 02 9492 7556. #LI-SL