In this role you will form a significant part of a multi-disciplinary team that will be required to assist in the implementation, integration, and testing of an integrated C4ISR system for research and development.
If you are interested in pioneering the implementation of exciting R&D architecture within a driven agile development team then this could be the role for you.
Overview of Duties:
- Undertake software system design and development activities and software unit integration testing.
- Present findings and technical developments at regular sprint cycle reviews.
- Providing technical leadership, assistance and mentoring to team members.
- Reviewing of other team members work to ensure accuracy and compliance with completion criteria.
- Provide system design, costing, and schedule advice in support of proposal generation.
- Facilitate collaboration with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contribute to business improvement/quality programs and enterprise risk management activities.
Apply now if you have the following:
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant field.
- Minimum 5 years experience in development of software systems and leading software development.
- Extensive knowledge of software environments such as C++, Visual studio development environment, JAVA, JAVA Script, Eclipse, Matlab.
- Extensive experience in Object Orientated design methodologies including the use of Unified Modelling Language (UML).
- Experience with Big Data Applications.
- Experience with SQL.
- Experience with multithreaded software design and implementation.
- Experience developing applications under Linux OS and API's.
- Experience with configuration management and defect tracking tools.
- Australian Citizen with the ability to obtain an NV 1 Security Clearance.
Desirable skills include:
- Demonstrated industry experience with the software development lifecycle.
- High level of applied mathematics
- Knowledge of IP communication protocols, XML or distributed systems
- Source code revision control system experience (e.g. GIT)
- Experience in network oriented installation and provisioning software
- Use of continuous integration tools
- Experience with Machine Learning
- Experience with Artificial Intelligence
- Working within an agile environment (e.g. Atlassian suite)
- Experience interfacing with bespoke electronic devices.
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry across permanent and contract recruitment for over 20 years and counting, with a team of ex-Defence and Recruitment Professionals ready to support your needs!
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.