We are currently recruiting for a Large Defence Prime in Canberra who have an urgent requirement for a Senior Software Engineer specialising in C++ or Ada. They are looking for a candidate who understands the entire software development lifecycle and has a strong understanding of Best Practice Software Engineering methods.
- Accountable for the design and development of software systems in accordance with the contractual and company requirements.
- Assist in the establishment of project specific Software Engineering Procedures and Work Instructions
- Lead the Identification and resolution of technical issues associated with the execution of Software Engineering activities across the team.
- As required, manage and track the execution of Software Engineering activities with primary focus on the technical integrity and quality of the CSCI.
- A strong understanding of the Software Development lifecycle.
- A strong understanding of 'Best Practice' Software Engineering methods
- Ability to provide technical leadership to medium sized Software Engineering teams
- Experience in developing software in a selection of technologies; C, C++, C#, UML Modelling
Due to the nature of the project you will need to have a NV2 or higher to be eligible for this role.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Jamie Beighton on 02 9492 7514. #LI-Jamie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs