We are looking for an experienced Software Engineer who has demonstrated ability in the full life cycle of software development with proven knowledge of formal software development and Aglie methodologies.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Minimum 5 years' experience C#6, ASP.NET, SQL Server, LINQ SQL Reporting and Transaction Services is desirable
- Knowledge of Power Shell, GIT, MS-Visual Studio, MS-IIS is desirable
- Qualifications in relevant tertiary discipline such as Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven ability in web application development
- Proven knowledge of formal software development and Aglie methodologies Ability to work with, mentor and support other R&D team members
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, team skills including technical leadership skills
- A minimum of 8 years' experience web application development.
PRINCIPLE DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all aspects of software application develop and support
- Contribute to architecture, design and software engineering documentation
- Participate in reviews of project deliverables
- Perform design and code reviews
- Contribute to project requirements and planning
- Contribute to and support the development team, environment and processes Contribute to and support the test team, environment and processes
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susan Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-Susie
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.