We currently have a critical role in support of the ADF and its EW capabilities. The opportunity is for a Senior Systems Engineering with proven experience in Verification and Validation to join an industry leader in Queensland.
The successful applicant will provide requirements, design, verification and validation support for a cutting-edge Electronic Warfare project. In this role you will have the opportunity to work on radar, communications, command & control and network systems. As part of this role you may take on a level of technical mentoring and leadership in the team while providing guidance to other team members on systems engineering methodology and process.
- Systems Design activities, ensuring system architecture meets requirements
- Plan, document and conduct Verification & Validation activities
- Development of verification statements for requirements
- Provide requirements analysis and management with the use of software management tools such as DOORS
- Develop and maintain system level architecture design documentation
- Participate in lifecycle reviews
- Tertiary qualifications in relevant Engineering discipline
- Minimum 8 years' experience as a Systems Engineering
- Proven experience in Verification and Validation
- Experience with systems architecture and its compatibility
- Mentoring and Leadership within the team
- Lead specifications and interface requirements
- Provide guidance on the technical methods of Systems Engineering
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Hold or working towards Chartered Professional Engineering (CPEng)
- Candidates must hold a Current NV1, minimum with NV2 the preference
This role would suit candidates who enjoy innovation as well as investigating theories and concepts. Candidates are expected to administer and drive technical principals. The role ideal is suited to candidates that are self-driven and Due to the requirements of this project applicants are required to meet ITAR compliance and be eligible to obtain a NV2 security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.