Calling all Systems Engineers from Software, ICT, Electronics, Electronic Warfare or Communications or backgrounds. An exceptional opportunity exists for a Senior Systems Engineer to be part of the development team for Sydney based client.
Become part of a rapidly expanding market of niche technology that is protecting our citizens at home and abroad. This role has end to end engagement, from initial customer interaction through to the management, design, verification, documentation of various engineering projects focused on tailored solutions, delivery, and support to the end customer.
In a nutshell you'll work across the full systems/software development lifecycle.
- Manage system level projects from initial customer technical engagement through to installation, maintenance, and support.
- Oversee the system verification process, ensuring testing documentation and validation is completed.
- Develop systems engineering, documentation, and artefacts to ensure continual operation and system improvements.
- Conduct engineering investigation and analysis to ensure continual improvement of the products and resolve technical issues.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with internal and external stakeholders and customers. Develop strong, reliable channels of communication with end customers from a range of technical and cultural backgrounds.
What you'll need to succeed:
- Tertiary degree within a relevant engineering discipline, Software, ICT, Electronics, Electronic Warfare or Communications.
- Experience with electronic warfare and/or machine learning/ artificial intelligence systems is highly regarded.
- Experience across the full systems/software development lifecycle.
- Demonstrated experience with regulatory and standards compliance for consumers and military grade electronics and appliances.
- Project management for software products will be highly regarded.
- Australian citizenship and open to obtaining an Australian Government Security Clearance.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Andrew Randhawa on 0422 840 076 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AR
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.