Our client supports Defence across a range of engineering services for the ADF and Department of Defence! They are currently seeking an experienced software engineer with experience in Defence or Government sectors that currently hold a defence security clearance to support and develop state-of-the-art security measures for a highly regarded project, based full-time within Melbourne, Victoria.
- Knowledge of radio interface and control protocols
- Demonstrated experience in C++ software development
- Knowledge of Qt for cross platform development
- Experienced in Windows development environment
- Experienced in Linux development environment
- Understands networking and IA security requirements
- Demonstrated experience in the software development lifecycle (waterfall, Agile or both)
- Knowledge of DOORS for requirements analysis
- Understanding of communications systems
- 3 - 5 years' software engineering experience within Defence or a secure environment
- Engineering Degree in either of the following disciplines; Software, Electronics, Telecommunications, IT or equivalent
- Strong knowledge of C, Python and other software development languages
- Understanding of security and cyber security implementation and methodologies
If you think you match the above criteria, please apply in Word format only.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Luke Mitchell on 03 9982 0302 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-LM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.