Our client is a leader in providing specialist engineering solutions to the Defence sector, combining operational and engineering support delivering award winning outcomes to their customers. The successful applicant will be an experienced Systems Engineer that can work collaboratively within a highly specialised team of engineers to deliver a major Defence capability. I am seeking a pro-active individual that is looking to build on their proven industry experience and provide advice in all areas of an acquisition environment.
The successful applicant should have a proven stakeholder engagement experience as well the ability to think out side of the box to delivery engineering solutions to meet customer requirements. This role will focus on the application of systems thinking, design and analytical approaches to the technology intensive projects in the Defence, Aerospace, Transport, and Emergency sectors.
- Provide leadership, specialist advice and guidance on the delivery of engineering tasks
- Apply systems thinking, engineering and research throughout project lifecycle
- Communicate technical outcomes to various stakeholders
- Plan, design, execute and report on technical projects
- Foster a working environment that is focused on meeting the requirements of customers, both external and internal
- Proactively identify and address engineering risks and issues
Skills & Experience required:
- Tertiary qualifications (Systems or related 4-year engineering degree)
- Proven stakeholder liaison skills
- Strong engineering delivery skills
- Minimum 5 years' experience in analysis, design & development of Military Systems
- Knowledge of Defence project life cycle
- Excellent communications skills
- Meet ITAR compliancy
- Australian citizen eligible for an NV1 security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 18 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 08 8432 0492 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-TG
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.