Current seeking Senior Avionics and Systems Engineers, with experience in hardware integration, EMI, EMC test and analysis as well as compliance and verification as a CVE. The role will be based at Brisbane Airport.
In this contract role you will use your Engineering Authority to support the Engineering Capabilities team to develop and deliver design solutions, using an engineering design philosophy.
- Develop, review, approve and manage design engineering taskings
- Develop and approve engineering advice and instructions for Continued Airworthiness
- Develop and approve E3 and Electromagnetic Interference and Compatibility of airborne equipment and installation from both an analysis and assessment perspective (MIL-STD461 and MIL-STD464)
- Actively participate and be involved in the improvement of the Engineering Management system.
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified Avionics, Systems or Hardware Engineer
- Experience in Defence systems engineering and hardware design of airborne systems
- RPEQ and or CPEng qualificators or the ability to obtain, coupled with the willingness to undertake CVE compliance verification
- Experience in Rotary Platforms
- Experience in Defence upgrade projects, preferably Aerospace and or Aviation
- Thorough understanding and working experience in EMI/EMC - MIL-STD461 and MIL-STD464
- Hold a current Defence security clearance
Kinexus is Australia's leading supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence sector. As a partner with some of the largest Defence projects, we have been actively engaging and working with in the Australian Defence Industry for over 18 years.
We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Adrian Broadhead on 02 9492 7519 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.