Enterprise Technology (ET) within the Australian Signals Directorate (ASD), will deliver cutting edge capabilities to Defence through a variety of different programs and projects. To facilitate this ASD has a requirement for a Service Delivery Manager to oversee projects under limited direction.
The Service Delivery Manager will be accountable under the general direction of the Section Head for the planning, management and delivery of services. A key function will support Joint Project 2289 service delivery integration into ASD, but may expand to support additional projects.
The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for managing service deliverables, maintaining and documenting service catalogues, engaging with stakeholders to negotiate service level requirements and agreed levels, planning, initiating and managing contracts, conducting procurements, overseeing and planning resource allocation and work packages, managing risks and issues and communicating formally and informally on the progress.
- Must hold an active or inactive TSPV clearance (Any Agency)
- 12 Contract or 24 month contract on offer
- SFIA Lvl 5
- Manage Service deliverables, and maintain and document catalogue of available services.
- Engage with stakeholders and negotiate service level requirements and agreed service level.
- Plan, initiate and manage Contracts to support section and organisational requirements.
- Lead and manage large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
- Establish and maintain operational methods, procedures in assigned area of responsibility and review them regularly for effectiveness and efficiency.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Conduct procurement activities to support wider organisational requirements.
Other Skills and Knowledge
- Demonstrated Service Delivery management competencies.
- Procurement experience (preferably in a Defence context).
- Experience with requirements capture and definition.
Kinexus are the No. 1 defence recognised supplier with a specialisation in the recruitment of mid to senior level professionals who hold Defence or Federal government clearances across the spectrum of technology platforms. Kinexus are recognised as a top 15 Defence SME in Australia and support various major defence projects.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Anthony Moore on 02 9492 7508 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-AM
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.