Service Desk Analyst - AFP
The Service Desk Analyst role is to provide efficiencies and knowledge to a Federal Government customer by providing ICT Service Desk, Management and Support and to improve the end user experience.
- Providing support to our customer, you will ensure prompt resolution of Incidents and Service Requests, either by resolving them yourself, or through appropriate escalation to a higher level.
- Manage calls from initiation to resolution, ensuring the customer is kept informed all the way, and ensuring expectations are set and met.
- Provide a high level of customer service throughout all communications with the end user.
- Respond efficiently to all contacts in accordance with applicable Service Level Agreements, Operational Level Agreements and Key Performance Indicators.
- To be familiar with and compliant to all procedures applicable to the Service Desk, as published in document repository for the Service Desk which the Service Desk Analyst works on.
- Continue to record into the standard service management software, all activities performed as part of the management of all issues or queries worked on, up to and including closure.
- Make all possible attempts to resolve all resolvable Incidents and Service Requests within a ten minute window using personal technical knowledge, knowledge base articles, procedures and scripted questions.
- To be familiar with and to demonstrate improvement in achieving the Key Performance Indicators, as well as the Company Core Competencies and Role Based Competencies for the role.
- Participate in team meetings to focus team on key activities of improvement, achieving weekly performance targets.
- Recommend improvements in processes where identified to the Service Desk Team Leader, to support consistent and efficient delivery of business outcomes and reduce variances.
Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in a customer-focused role (call centre environment ideal)
- Excellent English verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced Customer Service ability
- Knowledge of call logging, escalation and follow-up procedures
- Knowledge of first level service centre call resolution
- Knowledge of escalation procedures
- An interest and/or experience with technology, especially in a Microsoft environment.
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Self-motivation and ability in punctuality, time management, presentation and administration
- An IT certification (desirable)
- Eligibility for an Australian Government Security Clearance is mandatory for this role (must be an Australian Citizen) and current NV1 security clearance would be highly advantageous.
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Susie Stuart on 02 9492 7517. #LI-SS
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.