Build your career and develop your C++ and embedded knowledge while working on projects to improve mine safety. Work on cutting-edge data science and technology projects in the resource and mining sector. Contribute to the development of embedded technologies. This is a 3-to-4-month contract opportunity with possible extensions.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
With a strong background in C++ and embedded Linux development this role will work on projects designed to enhance safety and reliability within the resource and mining sector. Primariliy this role will help develop IoT embedded devices and software. This is a 3-to-4-month contract role with potential extensions within a global company. This role will be working within the Central Coast of NSW.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
A world leader in safety technology our client is leading the way by using novel advancements in pioneering ways to transform the resource and mining industry. By using digital technologies, advanced software, detailed models, analytics, and solutions, our client is working hard to improve efficiency and productivity while enabling safer practices within the mining sector. This is a unique opportunity to work at the forefront of technology and make meaningful changes for the future.
- Assist in the development of digital technologies to improve safety in the resource sector.
- Develop software and embedded programs using C++ and embedded Linux.
- Work on applications tied to asset performance and collision avoidance systems designed to improving safety.
- Work as part of a team with exposure to software and hardware elements.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- Degree Qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering or similar.
- Looking for recent professional experience - 3 to 5 years post-graduate would be ideal.
- Proficient with C++
- Embedded Linux experience.
- Familiar with QT.
- Competitive contract rate.
- Help to improve safety, recovery, and productivity in the resource sector.
- Work at the forefront of digital transformation and process improvement projects
- Enhance and develop your Software Engineering and Development skills.
- Multiple positions available with work in the NSW Central Coast region
Kinexus is a recruitment partner to the Engineering Industry in Australia. We support our community in making intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Steve Hutcheson on 03 9982 0313 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-SH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.