- Canberra and Sydney
- Java Developers
- Australian Citizens only
An Australian Company engaged in the Operations and Management of Communications Networks and the Electromagnetic Spectrum, is looking for Java Software Developers for their contract with Defence.
You shall bring:
- Demonstrated experience across a range of Software Engineering / Development activities in the development of large or complex software components.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Experience developing web applications.
- Experience with AngularJS and/or React
** This role requires you to either possess a Security Clearance or ability to go through the process to obtain one**
If this sounds like your next role, then please click on the link or send in your CVs in word format to Divya Mehta at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kinexus are an Australian company with a workforce who are proud to support the growth of the Defence industry. We help our networks to make intelligent connections and create opportunities to help them grow their careers.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Ignatious Chopamba on 02 9492 7571 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-IC
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.