Our client is a global Prime for Australia and International Defence programs and offers world-class training, career growth and experiences of a lifetime to work on some of the most interesting and advanced technical projects existing in industry today. Based in Osborne Shipyard, SA this role will be to lead the accountability and software delivery for Australia's next Warship's for the Australian Navy men and women!
The PLM Team Lead is ideally a Software Development Lead with experience in "Product Lifecycle Management Systems" or similar. The PLM Team Lead will be responsible for managing a team of 5 software engineers (Windchill /Foran & CAD engineer) and deliver quality and cost effective systems support services
Role and responsibilities:
- Provide technical leadership and advice to junior members
- Review and amend short and long term resource planning
- Review, monitor and manage reports and key deliverables
- Provide technical guidance and support the customers during analysis, development and project planning
- Manage budget, cost and assigned project requirements
- Manage external stakeholders and able to think on your feet whilst being aligned to the strategic plans outlined
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Must come from an Application Development background
- Experience leading and delivering software services
- Must understand SDLC development / testing / delivery and support
- Background in defence, heavy engineering, manufacturing would be nice to have
- Experience with engineering applications would be nice to have
- Experience with Windchill & PTC Products would be ideal but not essential
- 9 day-fortnight
- Flexible working arrangement
- Supportive work environment and great career growth
Kinexus is Australia's No.1 Supplier of recruitment solutions to the Defence Industry for over 21+ years and counting across permanent and contract recruitment, with a team of ex-military and recruitment specialists ready to assist your next career move today!
To apply, please click on the application button and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, contact Pat Horwood on 03 9982 0310. #LI-PH
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.