Are you a Software Engineer with a passion for development and design? We are currently seeking applications from Software Engineers that have detailed knowledge of aviation legislations and regulations. Reporting to the Team Lead you will work as a Senior Engineer within an engineering team to develop and deliver design solutions that will direct impact the WarFighter capabilities.
- Software requirements analysis
- Software integration and testing activities
- Develop & construct testing procedures
- Review engineering artefacts across the product lifecycle
- Develop, review & manage design documentation
- Conduct technical investigations and analysis relating to system requirements
- Manage design engineering tasks including repairs and modifications
Required Skills & Experience:
- Tertiary qualifications in Software, Systems or Avionics Engineering
- Minimum of 8 years' experience in aviation industry
- Firm understanding of aviation legislation and regulations (CASA, DASR)
- Understanding of maintenance & engineering cost drivers
- Experience with software development in some or all of the following is highly desirable: Ada, C/C++, SQL, Java, Python, Perl, Shell Script, Unix, Linux, Software Version Control
- Strong communication skills both written & verbal
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment
- Applicants that hold REPQ are encouraged to apply
Due to the nature of this work applicants are required to hold Australian Citizenship and be eligible to obtain a Defence security clearance.
Kinexus is Australia's Leading supplier of Recruitment Solutions to the Defence and Aerospace Sectors. Working within the Defence environment for over 17 years, we partner with some of the largest Defence projects and organisations in Australia.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Tristan Gibbons on 0419 630 422 quoting the Job Title for this position.
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs.