ABOUT THE ROLE
This position is perfect for the Software Engineer who is bored with the monotony of scripting for big companies and is looking to move into a new career. This will allow the lucky individual to work with a global team of enthusiastic professionals on a range of products involving support to the Australian Defence Force and other industries.
Innovation, creativity, purpose, these are all things encouraged in this role. You will have the chance to design software, perform system integration and collaborate with a team and help conduct software testing.
This career will involve critical new technology and contribute to the growth of the defence sector in Adelaide.
- Experience in successfully completing defence projects involving software engineering disciplines.
- Prior examples of collaborating with other specialists to plan, design and implement software strategies.
- A strong understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle
- Demonstrated ability coding in C, C++, C# languages
- Software development in Windows or UNIX environments
- Prior work with Java, UML and Change Management principles
- Hold an Bachelor Degree in Software Engineering or a similar discipline.
- Must be eligible for Australian Defence Security Clearance to SECRET.
- Be a part of a company that is people focussed.
- Create and design using cutting edge technology.
- Develop networks within Australia and overseas while collaborating with other technology partners.
- Innovate and think outside of the box, make your mark on the industry.
- Join the defence industry and have the job security that is needed
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below and attach your resume as a word document. Alternatively, please contact Callum Andrew on 08 8432 0491 quoting the Job Title for this position. #LI-CA
Visit www.kinexus.com.au to view more jobs